Harley Consulting & Coaching, Inc., is a human and organization development firm providing coaching, consulting, education, and facilitation services to release individual, group and organizational potential in service to others. Founded in 1987, Harley Consulting & Coaching excels in helping individuals, groups and organizations achieve greater clarity and unity of purpose. We help them discover and align their key values, visions, and purposes, and also help groups and organizations align the operational, human, and customer-focus aspects of their environments. This results in simultaneous improvements in:
- Agreement on & commitment to strategic direction
- Clarity on unique marketing & sales propositions
- Key selling skills & the success of salespeople
- Meeting productivity & decision-making skills
- Organizational productivity & effectiveness
- Leadership & management effectiveness
- Interpersonal relationships & teamwork
- Individual performance & fulfillment
- Focus on customer satisfaction
The mission of Harley Consulting & Coaching, Inc., is to facilitate the release of human and organizational potential in service to others—–so that individual clients and people in client organizations find a greater sense of dignity, meaning and community in their work, and the people they serve receive exceptional service, quality and innovation.
“Bill Harley helps us immensely with our strategic planning—both at the operating company level and the holding company level. He is an accomplished planning practitioner with an approach that builds consensus and unity. But even more importantly, Bill understands the human dynamics of our management team. He provides valuable insights and coaching to me as the company’s leader. Bill Harley delivers significant value to our company.”
David R. Carlsen, Chairman & CEO
Upper Midwest Industries, Inc.