Our sales training services help our client organizations effectively manage and consultatively navigate the crucial interface between themselves and their customers and prospects. Harley Consulting & Coaching excels at training salespeople to sell in authentic, customer-focused ways that differentiate them from their competition and provide a competitive advantage.
The Action Selling Sales Training Workshop & Sales Skill Coaching Program
What is Action Selling?
It’s a systematic approach for managing the sales process. Salespeople that master Action Selling are able to differentiate themselves, their company and their products or services. By doing this they sell more, sell it faster, earn more money, and serve their customers better.
Your customers go through Five Buying Decisions when making a major purchase. To sell in a customer-focused way, these decisions need to occur in a pre-determined sequence (Salesperson, Company, Product, Price, and Time to Buy). When customers make these buying decisions out of order, the salesperson loses control of the sales call as well as the chance to gain new business.
The role of the professional salesperson is to use consultative questioning and communication skills to walk customers through these buying decisions in sequential order. The “9 Acts” of Action Selling teach salespeople exactly how to synchronize their presentations with the Five Buying Decisions. This results in strong commitments and long-term business relationships.
What Separates Action Selling from Other Sales Training?
Harley Consulting & Coaching specializes in helping companies realize the full selling potential of their sales team. Today, over 2,500 companies and over 300,000 sales people are generating measurable revenue and skill gains because of this training. Harley Consulting & Coaching has built a competitive edge around these key differentiators:
- Sales training content based on the Five Critical Sales Skills that determine sales success
- An unmatched degree of customization to the realities of your selling environment and the development of Best Sales Practices
- A comprehensive reinforcement plan to ensure the long-term success of Action Selling
- A quantifiable way to measure knowledge and application of Action Selling
- Leveraging technology to allow students to learn efficiently
Action Selling Preparation & Training Produces Three Key Outcomes:
- Managers, trainers and salespeople will be empowered with the skills and tools to deliver, reinforce, and measure Action Selling. They will become better sales development coaches.
- During the 2-day workshop, salespeople learn a proven method for managing their sales process and differentiating themselves, their company and its products and services to create an unbeatable competitive advantage.
- Your Best Sales Practices are documented and distributed to all participants and are available for future members of your sales team.
Our Program Includes:
- Consulting with your Sales Management, VPs and Directors
- Sales management training customized to your business
- Sales Skills Assessments (pre & post training)
- Learning Reports and Recommendations
- The Action Selling Workshop or Train-the-trainer Workshop
- Online Training and Reinforcement
- Sales Skills Certification
- Customized Best Sales Practices
- Sales Coaching, Tools and Training
Sales Skill Coaching Program:
For individuals and groups that want to accelerate and intensify their assimilation and mastery of Action Selling skills, Harley Consulting & Coaching provides one-on-one and group coaching services. This process shortens learning curves and speeds the ability of sales people to move from a cognitive to a behavioral grasp of Action Selling skills. The process includes skill drills, selling situation role plays, field assignments, assignment debriefs, and inside/out learning which enables a sales person to apply Action Selling in an authentic way that honors the person he/she is. As a result, salespeople learn to use Action Selling to navigate through each step of their sales cycle, have a strategy before each sales call, and a tactical way to communicate with the prospect. Salespeople decrease the time it takes to move the sales process forward and close more sales.
“The consulting, coaching and Action Selling sales training you have provided to Badiyan show your tremendous effectiveness, flexibility and sensitivity towards a diverse group of people. The Badiyan team has always felt uplifted by your services and warm acceptance….Thanks for helping us to realize our potential and encouraging us to go for it.”
Fred Badiyan, President
“The Kubala Washatko Architects, in rejecting the production approach to architecture, was in search of an alternate strategy to harmonize its desire for excellence with a market where fees have been slashed through intense price competition. At this point you introduced us to the concept of “Action Selling”….It immediately became clear that the training materials were very well organized and easy to negotiate. Your ability to keep everyone on track (not a simple task with this group), maintain a sense of humor and constantly apply lessons learned to our specific architectural conditions, allowed a normally skeptical crew to quickly get into the rhythm of the work….Probably the most helpful aspects of the training have been the development of a thorough questioning process and its application in the fee for services discussions we typically have with clients….as well as the strengthening of our abilities to make personal connections with clients and prospective clients….The training clarifies and helps to de-mystify the structure of strong interpersonal rapport. Bill, besides the valuable perspective-altering experience the training provides, we have thoroughly enjoyed the process. Solid new skills are critical to success, but without your strong vision for the meaning embodied in the process, nothing would have happened.”
Tom Kubala, Co-Founder
The Kubala Washatko Architects, Inc.
“I loved this sales training workshop. It was different from all the other sales training sessions I have ever attended. By addressing both the “being” and “doing” aspects of professional selling, it led me to think about almost everything in a different way. Bill exudes positive energy and is very credible.”
Kathy Sandvik, Independent Agent